askArvin Disclosures and License Information
askArvin is a California and Florida Residential Mortgage Broker. We comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and all other relevant and required Federal regulations for doing business as a mortgage broker. All applicants applying for credit using askArvin will never be discouraged based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, military status, marital status, age, or because you get public assistance. All information we request is voluntary and will be kept confidential.
For more information on the ECOA, please visit:
Additional askArvin Disclosures
- Sahakian, Arvin DBA askArvin
- California NMLS ID: 1971869
- California Department of Real Estate License ID: 01347451
- Florida NMLS ID: MBR4423
- Florida Office of Financial Regulation License ID: LO89702
- Information accurate as of 09/2021
- Not all programs are available in all areas. Program restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
- This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend.
- askArvin is a licensed mortgage broker in the State of California and Florida.
- All loan programs are subject to underwriting guidelines. Approvals may be subject to appraisals and other documentation. Any reference to interest rates, programs, loan terms, and other information on this website are subject to change without notice.