askArvin® respects your right to privacy and will protect it when you visit our web site. Here are some things you should know about how we protect your privacy.
- Information we receive from you on applications, credit reports and other documents.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our current or previous clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our company who need to know that information to provide services to you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
When visiting our websites, information such as time and length of visit, links within our website, as well as the site visited prior to visiting ours may be collected and stored on an anonymous basis. This information will only be used to measure site activity and assist in the development of website enhancement. There are also sections on our website for you to provide us with contact information, such as your name, mailing address and email address. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it for research and other purposes.
We may use “cookie” technology to measure site activity and to customize information. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. When you come back to visit us again, the website can display unique information to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful website user experience.
All notices and or copyright information are terms that must be observed and followed. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. askArvin® may also make improvements and/or changes to products and/or programs described in this information at any time without notice. All information or material sent to askArvin® through the website will be regarded as not confidential. By sending askArvin® any information or material, you grant askArvin® an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that askArvin® is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless we notify you, obtain permission, or if requited to do so by law.
askArvin® has no responsibilities whatsoever about any other website that may be accessed through our site. When you access a non-askArvin® website, even one that may contain the askArvin® logo, please understand that it is independent from askArvin®, and that askArvin® has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-askArvin® website does not mean that askArvin® endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, and other items of a technically destructive nature. We will not be liable to any party for any damages occurred from use of this website.
All security transactions occur solely through licensed brokers and are not an offer to sell or solicit any securities. Advice regarding investment or investment related services are not contained on this website. All information is for informational purposes only and is provided for the convenience of our clients and website visitors.
askArvin® makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information in this website and disclaims all liabilities. The user is solely responsible for its use of any information obtained from this website, and any inputs provided by the user. askArvin® does not and is not required to verify information received from third parties. All information on this website is provided “as is” and askArvin® makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, completeness, or sufficiency thereof for any particular purpose. askArvin® will have no liability resulting from any use of any information obtained from this website.
Any user ID or Password used to access this website is for the sole use of the approved individual and agreed not to disclose any information to any persons unaffiliated with your organization. This website and all information contained herein are property of askArvin® and shall not be reproduced, sold, circulated, modified, or published without the consent of askArvin®,
By accessing this website, you are accepting and acknowledging all the prior statements and agree that your use of this website is subject to all the foregoing terms and conditions. You also represent that you are authorized to agree to the foregoing on behalf of your organization, and that your agreement is binding on your organization.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. When you send us email, we will not share your email address with anyone outside of askArvin®, its contractors, and other third-party representatives necessary to close your loan.
2. If you sign up for one of our emailing lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested.
1. All personal and financial information submitted to askArvin® is used to process your loan. We will never, sell, license, or share any personal information to third parties. We will only share information that is needed to process close your mortgage loan.
2. When you browse our website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
· The Internet domain (for example, “xxyyzz.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourscollege.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website.
· The type of browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Fire Fox, Brave) and operating system (e.g., Windows, Apple, Android) used to access our site.
· The date and time you access our site.
· The pages you visit
· If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
3. Sometimes we use “cookies”, which are small amounts of text stored on your computer. So, if you are entering information, you will not lose the information if you go to another site and come back during the visit.
1. We monitor visits to the web site to identify any attempt to improperly use and/or tamper with it.
2. When you submit personal information using our web site-for example, you submit your name, address, employment information, income, credit balances, property insurance coverage and other information for the purposes of closing your loan; we have systems that make sure people outside of askArvin® cannot access your personal information.
3. Improperly using and/or tampering with the askArvin® web site is against the law. If anyone tries to improperly use and/or tamper with it, they may be held accountable and punished under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
By submitting your name, email address and phone number anywhere on askarvin.com you will receive phone calls and emails regarding your interest in askArvin®. We also partner with lead generators from time to time. If askArvin® receives your information through such third-party brokers (e.g., Bankrate, LendingTree), you will receive phone and email correspondence regarding your interest. askArvin® may also contact you in the future to provide information regarding other financial or consumer products that we feel may interest you, related to your home and mortgage. You may opt-out of any correspondence which is not directly linked to your transaction by clicking on the “Opt-Out” or “Unsubscribe” links in any non-transactional emails.
SMS Terms & Conditions
By calling or texting the following numbers: 888-960-6150, 239-271-3245, 714-951-2027, you agree to receive text messages and SMS communications. If you no longer wish to receive text messages or SMS communications, you may opt-out at any time by replying “STOP”. Message and data rates may apply.
Alerts and messages sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from askArvin®, reply with the text STOP to 888-960-6150.
For additional help, text HELP or contact 888-960-6150